By working hard and working together to provide the following things, we hope you will agree we offer a good point of difference and are one of the best value for money eateries in the locality.
We will strive to provide;
- The best value, fresh food and drink operation for you our customers.
- A great atmosphere and experience for an evening out.
- Friendly, motivated staff with excellent service.
- Optimise the great location by living up to your expectations.
- The best Real Ales and champion the cause with out own Craft Microbrewery as a unique attraction in the area.
- A Green business that is recognised as a Gold Award candidate through the Scottish Tourist Board's Green Tourism Business Scheme.
- For our customers to recongnise that we care about the environment around us and are taking measures to protect it.
- A professional business that works closely with other organisations to improve our operations; STB (Scottish Tourist Board), Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park, CAMRA (Campaign for Real ale), SIBA (Society of Independent Brewers Association), SEPA (Scottish Environment Protection Agency) Walking/Cycling groups.
- Joint ventures with local services, charities and 'green' minded associations; Local suppliers, Conservation groups, Round Table, RSPB (Royal Society for the Protection of Birds).
- A new Lad